For more general information about Cookies, Visit AboutCookies.org.
It will then be possible to send a “technical” cookie to the user to save his preference and prevent the banner with the short information from continuing to appear during the continuation of navigation and also in any subsequent visits.
The user has the right to change their option at any time by accessing the extended information page.
Cookies used by this site and their purpose.
The use of technical cookies does not require the prior consent of the User pursuant to Article 122 paragraph 1 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. These cookies can enable certain functions, without which it would not be possible to fully use the website and are transferred to the User’s device only during the browser session.
The technical cookies used are:
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID is a native PHP cookie and allows Web sites to store serialization state data. It is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly referred to as a session cookie. Since the PHPSESSID cookie has no time expiration, it disappears when the browser is closed.|
|SSID, SID, SAPISID, PREF, NID, HSID, APISID||Cookies used by Google Maps that are necessary for the operation of dynamic maps. Their content and creation are not directly controllable as they are automatically generated upon inclusion of the dynamic map.|
These cookies can be disabled and/or deleted through your browser settings.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. through which third-party cookies are transmitted, collected and managed in aggregate to monitor and improve the performance of the website.
The data generated by Google Analytics is stored by Google as indicated in the notice available at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
You may selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This site uses third-party cookies generated by the site’s link to Facebook.
For more information about cookies installed by Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
To remove from your browser the cookies installed by facebookgo to the following area: Facebook (configuration): login to your account. Privacy section.
This site uses third-party cookies generated by linking to Twitter.
For more information about installed cookies:
Twitter disclosures: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Disabling Twitter cookies
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
This site uses third-party cookies generated by linking the site Pinterest
Learn more about the cookies installed:
To disable third-party cookies generated by the pinterest site consult the help pages at the following address:
This site uses third-party cookies generated by linking to google+
For more information about the cookies installed:
Google+ disclosure: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ cookie deactivation
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Management of cookies in browsers
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings, cookies, and website data. More information is available at the links below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione dei cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Information art.13 European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 for the Processing of Personal Data
Dear Customer, in accordance with Article 13 of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 for the processing of personal data, SIDEL SRL is the owner and responsible for the storage and processing of personal data; below we want to inform about the management of personal data provided or collected by us.
Personal data source
Our company collects data from end users, customers, suppliers and the data you provide directly, through our appointees or from third parties in order to carry out our business activity or through inclusion in our digital platforms. We collect personal data when we are asked for news related to our products, services or information about our business activity. The data may include first and last name, contact details and other information necessary for the issuance of documents pertaining to our sales.
Purposes of the processing for which the data are intended
Personal data will be processed as part of our business for the following purposes:
- Management of all activities pertaining to the business and contractual relationship
- Fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations inherent in established business relationships
- To provide important communications and improve the business relationship with our company
- For commercial initiatives and advertising communications related to our products within the scope of our business activities, unless your explicit consent
Methods of data processing and storage
Data are processed by manual, computer and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The data are stored on our servers and by appointed parties.
The data of which we will become aware will be kept and stored for the performance of services inherent to the existing commercial and contractual relationship. Refusal to provide such data may result in the non-performance of all or part of the contract.
The data will be kept in our files for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and in accordance with the legal terms provided for record keeping. If you give your consent for the processing of your data for commercial and advertising purposes, the information about you will be kept in our archives until you request the deletion of the data; in any case, it will be processed only for the indicated purposes, as described in this notice.
The data thus collected will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties except where expressly consented to by the data subject and in cases expressly provided for by law or in cases of legal obligations.
If necessary we will communicate the data to:
- Entities and institutions in charge exclusively within the scope of the purposes related to the contractual relationship
- Professionals assigned solely for the purposes related to the contractual relationship and its inherent obligations
- In case of litigation
- When disclosure is required by law or specifically requested by public authorities
Owner and controller
Data controller: SIDEL SRL – via Nazionale, 84032 Buonabitacolo SA Partita I.V.A. 00851390658
Data processor: Damiani dr. Marilena – via Nazionale snc 84032 Buonabitacolo (SA)
For comments or questions about this policy please contact: email@example.com
At any time, the rights provided for in art.15 of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 are unaffected by contacting us at the contact details indicated in this policy. This policy is subject to change, for any updates we encourage you to constantly read the policy.
Article 15 Right of access of the interested party
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data concerned;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, particularly if recipients in third countries or international organizations;
(d) when possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
(e) the existence of the data subject’s right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information about their origin;
(h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4), and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the importance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Where personal data are transferred to a third country or international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- The data controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of additional copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others.
Sidel srl, Via Nazionale, sn Buonabitacolo (Salerno)
Rights of the data subject. Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code, at any time the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of data concerning him/her and to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification. He also has the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of data concerning him.
Relevant requests should be addressed to Sidel srl, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org